Student Affairs Committee
Thursday, June 18, 2020
12:00 p.m. ~ Board Room
Attendance: Amy Upham, Allison Camp, Jill Brott, Susan Franklin, Dave Hazekamp, Bob Szymoniak
1. A recommendation was made and supported by the committee to place the “Willing to Wait” resource on the Board agenda for approval. This resource received an endorsement from the Reproductive Health Committee.
2. A recap was given regarding how academics went during the mandated school closure.
3. A change to the middle school handbook was shared.
4. It was reported that any further planning on what school will look like this fall in light of the coronavirus would be placed on hold until the governor released her plan for schools on June 30.
5. Preliminary plans for restructuring alternative education were given.
Meeting adjourned at 1:10 p.m.
Respectfully submitted by Bob Szymoniak