Muskegon, MI – Taste of Muskegon wrapped up its 16th festival on Saturday with the annual Taste Plate Awards ceremony. Over 30 local restaurants and food trucks competed for both judged and public-vote honors.
The 2022 Taste Plate Award winners are:
1. Bone Ends
2. Tiki Boiz
1. Frostbite Shaved Ice: Mango Mania
2. Bone Ends: Birria Ramen
Best New Bite
1. Frostbite Shaved Ice: Pure Pineapple
2. Pennant Pizza & Wings: Korean BBQ
1. Rad Dads’ Tacos & Tequila: Mexican Candy Parfait
2. The Only Cannoli: Cookie Dough Cannoli Nacho
Best Budweiser Beer and Cheese
1. Hamburger Mikey: Joshy Rake Fries
2. Bone Ends: Irish Slider
Best Lite Bite
1. Wonderland Distilling Co.: The Grateful Bread
2. Tiki Boiz: Chicken Huli Bowl
1. Unruly Kitchen
2. Rad Dads’ Taco & Tequila
1. Rolling Stone Woodfire Pizza Co.
“Muskegon was ready for a party. We saw record-setting crowds both nights,” said Lisa Kraus, Marketing Director of Taste of Muskegon. “Our culinary scene in Muskegon is hot. We had impressive menus from all the restaurants and trucks. We hope everyone discovered new locally-owned favorites.”
Taste of Muskegon, produced by the Downtown Development Authority, will take place next year on June 9 and 10, 2023. To stay up to date on all future events for Taste of Muskegon, follow them on Facebook and visit their website tasteofmuskegon.org.
Photos available at https://photos.app.goo.gl/LEz3CDVoi3sxdvtE7