Community Mental Health of Ottawa County is hosting the upcoming training on Marijuana Trends which will be taught by Officer Jermaine Galloway on Friday, September 2, 2016. Officer Galloway is a nationally and internationally recognized instructor and is well known for his countless hours of research on alcohol and drug trends. He has been an Idaho law enforcement officer since 1997 and has more than 15 years’ experience in underage drinking, drug, and alcohol enforcement.
Officer Galloway will be discussing Marijuana Trends: Huffing, Dabbing, Doping, Stashing, Clothing and Legalization influences. This training is for people who are involved in prevention, education, treatment, or enforcement to provide them with a better understanding of the sweeping changes happening in the drug cultures. This training will cover a variety of topics, including:
• Marijuana concentrates, edibles, wax, and oil
• New drug clothing
• Updates on marijuana legalization
• A look into identification in your community, schools, jails, and traffic stops
• Designer drugs and new designer drug identifiers
• Understanding the popularity of butane honey oil/dabbing
• Various ways of extracting high potency drugs
• E-devices and portable vaporizers
• Hash oil labs, identifiers, explosions and the dangers
The training will be located in the Main Conference Room at the Ottawa County Fillmore Complex (12220 Fillmore Street, West Olive, MI 49460). It will be held on September 2, 2016 from 8am-12pm. Coffee and a light snack will be provided. If you are interested in registering please complete the attached registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the training contact Vanessa Werle at 616-393-4480. Visit Officer Galloway’s website to learn more about him and the training’s he offers.