Muskegon County Clerk’s Full Service Saturday on Saturday, March 10th. Doors open at 9:30 for service between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
We know everyone is busy and it is difficult to get away during the week.
We will provide all services provided during the week:
· certified vital records including births, deaths, marriage, and divorce records;
· apply for a marriage license and/or schedule to be married by County Clerk Waters;
· register your business name;
· apply for a CPL,
· get documents notarized,
· and do genealogy research.
When do you need a Certified Birth Certificate? A few reasons are:
· New REAL ID now requires a certified copy of your birth certificate and any other document changing your name.
· Kids starting school
· Kids playing sports
· Driver’s education
Come prepared, check our website: www.co.muskegon.mi.us/clerk
Nancy A. Waters
Muskegon County Clerk
Michael E. Kobza Hall of Justice
990 Terrace Street, 1st Floor
Muskegon, MI 49442
Most services require photo ID.