Wednesday, April 10, 2019
5:00 p.m. ~ Superintendent’s Office
Attendance: Tim Burgess, Steve Kelly, Dave Hazekamp, Bob Szymoniak
1. Muskegon Made as it applies to counseling and the pending counseling office that will be placed in Edgewood by Hackley Community Care were discussed.
2. An update on the music program was given with special note given to the Choir Director posting that would be put out in the very near future.
3. An update was given on expanding ESU supervisors from two to three. This has been agreed upon by the ESU superintendents from Orchard View, Oakridge, Ravenna, and Fruitport.
4. An update on teacher retirements was given.
5. An update on a 3rd grade teacher posting was given.
6. Implications of staffing in high school English and Health/Home and Family were discussed.
7. Potential auditoriums directorship was discussed as we prepare to open the new high school auditorium in 2020 along with maintaining the current middle school auditorium.
Meeting adjourned at 5:30 p.m.
Respectfully submitted by Bob Szymoniak