Monday, May 13, 2019
5:00 p.m. ~ Superintendent’s Office
Attendance: Steve Kelly, Dave Hazekamp, Tim Burgess, Bob Szymoniak
1. Teacher moves to better address grade-level proximity, and to make room for an expanded ECC program were discussed.
2. As stated above, efforts are underway to expand the ECC program by one classroom for the fall of 2019.
3. The school funding resolution that the Board will be asked to take action on was discussed.
4. The fact that the superintendent will be traveling to Lansing on May 14, 2019 to testify in front of the House Education Committee on student mental health was discussed.
5. A question about the PBIS assembly’s prize eligibility for high school students who are away at a school sanctioned event was raised.
Adjourned at 5:30 p.m.