Student Affairs Committee
Monday, May 13, 2019
12:15 p.m. – Superintendent’s Office
Attendance: Allison Camp, Jill Brott, Dave Hazekamp, Bob Szymoniak
1. An update on work done regarding the school improvement process was given.
2. The school funding resolution that the Board will be asked to take action on was discussed.
3. It was shared that classrooms will be reassigned in the middle school to make available a room for our ECC program to grow accordingly.
4. Clark Hill as a potential policy provider was briefly discussed.
5. Career Ed legislative mandates were shared.
6. The superintendent shared that he will be going to Lansing on Tuesday, May 14 to testify in front of the House Education Committee on student mental health.
Meeting adjourned at 12:46 p.m.