(Muskegon, MI – July 31, 2018) – Wayne’s Deli is celebrating 60 years of business. A Muskegon County staple since 1958, visitors to Wayne’s can enjoy a full-service, old-fashioned style deli counter (home to the original “Gimmick” sandwich), a large selection of Michigan wines, fresh roasted coffee, local craft beer, and much more. They even offer catering services and a variety of gift baskets for holidays or special occasions.
Location: Wayne’s Deli
746 W. Laketon Ave.
Muskegon, MI 49441
About Wayne’s Deli
Wayne’s Deli first opened on August 12, 1958. The deli changed ownership several times over the years and was purchased in 1999 by current owner and operator, Pat Bogner. Although the owners have changed, many of their signature products have not. Still very popular are their Italian Hoagies, the original “Gimmick” sandwich, pickle wraps, stuff peppers, and onion wraps.
For more information, please visit www.waynesdeli.com.