PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
FRUITPORT CHARTER TOWNSHIP
5865 AIRLINE RD
FRUITPORT, MI 49415
April 16, 2019
Continue review of ordinances
-Start at 42-251
BOARD MEETING – Call to order 7:02 p.m.
01. Roll Call: Jacobs, Suchecki, Chair Michelli, Osterhart
02. Approval of Planning Commission Minutes: March 19, 2019. Accepted as submitted.
03. Approve / Amend Agenda
04. Correspondence / Reports:
– Pincrest Lanes requested Zoning Administrator/PC Chair approval on making some changes due to deck and fencing needing to be removed in order to connect to municipal sewer. Chair Michelli requested a print of just the proposed cement patio and advised other changes purposed would need to come before the Planning Commission.
– Temporary Use Permit was given to Phantom Fireworks to operate a retail fireworks tent in the parking lot of JC Penney 5600 Harvey St.
– A letter was sent from Supervisor Tice to Dave Markgraf of Golls Welding, allowing him to still rent out a house on his property while trees are being cleared for a new project that will be coming to Planning.
05. Public Comments pertaining to agenda topics: None
06. Ordinance amendment: prohibiting marihuana establishments. A public hearing needs to be scheduled for this item at the next regularly scheduled Planning Commission meeting.
07. Zone Change- North Ottawa Community Hospital
Purpose: Re-zone to match Fruitport Township’s master plan: Commercial/B-2
– Continue to table, PC requested contact w/North Ottawa on their intentions with this rezone.
08. Public Comments: None
09. Adjournment – 8:25 p.m.