We are committed to providing clinical, life-saving services and empowering life-changing decisions.
Muskegon Pregnancy Services (MPS) is a non-profit, pregnancy service ministry. We have been faithfully impacting the community since 1985 through intervention, prevention, and education extending the gift of HOPE while sharing the love of Christ.
All of our services are FREE to our clients because of the partnerships of individuals, churches, and businesses in our community, as well as a few fundraiser events throughout the year.
MPS is the ONLY free ultrasound scan service in our community and our current ultrasound machine is not functioning for what is required for the best quality service to our clients.
The heartbeat of a baby begins to beat between 18 to 28 days. An ultrasound machine can capture the heartbeat with an ultrasound scan at about 4-6 weeks. Depending on technology, the capability is sooner and sooner. Statistics show women who see their baby on the ultrasound are 80% more likely to carry and men who see their baby are 90% more supportive to the mother to carry to term!
Our services include Health Services and Intervention, as well as Education and Prevention:
• Pregnancy Testing: and complete pregnancy option information.
• Limited Ultrasound Scan: (the majority of women choose life if they see the heartbeat of their baby).
• STD Testing & Treatment: for women and men. (Muskegon ranks 3rd in the state) Allows for prevention education.
• Rise Up: “Earn While You Learn” – program for resources such as crib, car seat, pack-n-play, clothing, & baby items.
• Mentoring Advocates and Classes: to educate and equip mothers & fathers for parenthood.
• Post-Abortion Healing: & Making LIFE-Disciples mentorship.
• Sexual Risk Avoidance (SRA): – “Willing To Wait” curriculum: prevention education for youth groups and schools.
Your help and support can empower STRONG choices for LIFE!
1775 Wells Ave Muskegon, MI 49442 * www.muskegonpregnancyservices.org/donor