Student Affairs Committee
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
4:00 p.m. ~ Superintendent’s Office
Attendance: Jill Brott, Susan Franklin, Dave Hazekamp, Rob Rogers, Allison Camp, Bob Szymoniak
1. An update on virtual programming was given citing two high school students that needed a virtual option. More on this as it develops.
2. A brief discussion was held concerning a law suit that had been filed the previous week against the district.
3. The committee was informed that a spreadsheet updating bond expenditures would be part of the monthly Board packet moving forward.
4. An update on progress toward offering a Transitional Kindergarten program for the fall of 2018 was given.
5. A property transfer concerning a lot that was divided between Fruitport Community Schools and Spring Lake Public Schools was discussed.
6. The committee was informed that there would be a Board Action Request on the Board’s upcoming agenda that would request rescinding a directive to put pool repairs out for bid last October.
Adjournment at 5:17 p.m.