Muskegon, MI—The Muskegon Museum of Art will host an Appraisal Fair on Saturday, October 16 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at the museum. Appraisers from DuMouchelles Art Galleries in Detroit will be at the event to evaluate collectibles, jewelry, art, and antiques. DuMouchelles appraisers combine decades of professional experience in many areas and have regularly appeared on Antiques Roadshow.
The event provides an opportunity to help participants decide if a formal appraisal (apart from this event) should be sought for high-value items.
· Appraisals will be available by advance ticket reservations only. (Advance ticket sales should decrease wait times and crowding. )
· Cost: $30 per item | MMA Member: $20 per item
· Purchase tickets at the Museum Store counter or call 231.720.2580 to order by phone.
Each ticket includes:
· 10-minute verbal evaluation for ONE item
· ONE museum admission (Additional admissions may be purchased in the Museum Store)
· Free coffee and cookies will be provided
Ticket holders must check in at Museum Store upon arrival. Customers will receive notification of their turn with a text message from museum staff.
All proceeds benefit the Muskegon Museum of Art.
Blue Lake Public Radio is the media sponsor for this event.
The Muskegon Museum of Art is located at 296 W. Webster Ave. Parking is free and located at the MMA’s rear entrance off Clay Ave. Go to muskegonartmuseum.org for more information.