Monday, November 8, 2021
Fruitport Community Schools Central Office
3255 E. Pontaluna Rd.
Fruitport, MI 49415
Dave Hazekamp, JB Meeuwenberg, and Jason Kennedy
- A negotiations update on each of the collective bargaining agreements currently being bargained was provided to the Committee.
- A discussion took place around the calendar for the 2021-2022 school year, and the need to change an upcoming date that was originally scheduled for student instruction to a day of professional development for teachers and staff.
- A COVID-19 update was discussed with the committee, including increasing positive case counts, potential staffing impacts and shortage areas, as well as the Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) issued by OSHA.
- Other: Updates from each of the other committee agendas were discussed with the Personnel Committee.
- Public Comment: None
- Adjournment: The meeting was adjourned at 4:53 p.m.
Respectfully submitted by Jason Kennedy, Superintendent